LUDGERSHALL Castledown Enterprise Centre, Nr Andover
Ludgershall, Wiltshire SP11 9FA
Welcome to your perfect workspace!
The modern, purpose-built Enterprise Centre, two miles from Tidworth and five miles from Andover, has a range of 19 offices offering between one and five desks, as well as hot desks, a large networking area and separate meeting room – all with free high-speed broadband. Conference and/or training space is also available at the neighbouring Castledown Business Centre
- £50/desk per week for office space, all-inclusive (except phone calls!) with an easy-in, easy-out rental agreement What's included
- Co Working space for a minimal monthly fee. What's included
- Hot desks to hire by the half-day or more What's included
- Free parking
- Disabled access to ground floor offices and meeting room
- High-speed broadband and WiFi
- FREE communal meeting and networking space within the Enterprise Centre, as well as fully equipped meeting, conference and training rooms with presentation facilities available in the neighbouring Business Centre
- FREE business advice and support through the Wiltshire Business Support Service, and access to business grants
- Business networking events in the Centre
- Virtual office facilities from just £25 per month
Contact Russell Frith now to arrange a visit
As part of the The Enterprise Network programme, Wiltshire Council is funding the Wiltshire Business Support Service to offer free, independent and impartial business advice and support to start-up businesses across Wiltshire and, where eligible, help to apply for business grants, such as the Specialist Business Advice Grant and others, to help your business grow.
Ludgershall couple Zoe and GuyTucker are having a double celebration – not only have they just got married, but they've moved their software design business out of their home and into
their first office.
"One of the things I really missed when working from home were those water-cooler moments; the chance to have discussions and network," says Dean Randle, one of the first businesses to move into Castledown Enterprise Centre, near Andover.
He says the overheads at Castledown are reasonable and he likes the fact that there were no hidden extra costs, unlike other business premises.
"It's also great that there's free business support available as part of the package." Read more...
About Castledown Enterprise Centre
Castledown Enterprise Centre is one of four new Enterprise Centres across Wiltshire offering offices, hot desks, meeting and training rooms, networking, free business support and information about grants. The others are at Trowbridge, Royal Wootton Bassett and Salisbury.
The Enterprise Network is keen to develop satellite Enterprise Centres, and there are Capital Grants available to make that happen.
The Enterprise Centres are part of The Enterprise Network (TEN), a £5.2m initiative to boost small and start-up businesses across Wiltshire and Swindon, is led by Wiltshire Council in partnership with:
- Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- Enterprise Wiltshire
- Swindon Borough Council
- Military Civilian Integration Partnership and 43 Wessex Brigade
- Wessex Chambers of Commerce
Funding: The Enterprise Network (TEN) is funded by Wiltshire Council, Action for Wiltshire, the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Rural Growth Network funding from the Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) and the Government Equalities Office through the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), and Plain Action Local Action Group (LEADER) funded through the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE).
Castledown Enterprise Centre is on the Castledown Business Park, Ludgershall SP11 9FA at the eastern end of Salisbury Plain, five miles from Andover and two miles away from the Army’s evolving super garrison at Tidworth.
There are other Enterprise Centres at Royal Wootton Bassett, Salisbury and Trowbridge offering the same great facilities for small and micro business. All office tenants can use the meeting rooms and networking facilities at each of the four Enterprise Centres, perfect for client meetings.
1 week @ £50.00/desk, minimum period 4 weeks, payable monthly
Simple easy-in/out agreement giving each office tenant:
- All inclusive: business rates, utility and service charges, monthly telephone line rental, hot refreshments and free parking
- 24/7 access to a secure office with chair and desk equipped with a VOIP telephone
- Free WiFi, high-speed broadband
- Free use of the Centre’s networking lounge, small meeting rooms and reception services
- Discounted hire of the main conference and training room
- No VAT
Please Note: Up to 10 working days should be allowed to process applications for office space. A four-week notice period (available to both parties) is included within the terms of the agreement. Office tenants may use TEN facilities in any of the four main Enterprise Centres on condition that they have been pre-booked.
Contact us now to come and have a look around!
1 calendar month @ £85.00/desk, payable monthly
Unlimited access to co-working space during working hours (8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday) with access to a hot desk, WiFi, high speed broadband, use of a storage locker, free use of the Centre's communal networking lounge and hot refreshments. The meeting room and training/conference room can be booked at 20% discount through the Centre's coordinator. Find out more.
Details of our meeting/training rooms at Castledown Enterprise Centre
One hour from £10
Half-day from £26.00
One day from £50.00
Half-day (up to 4 hrs) £12.00
One day (up to 8 hours) £20.00
One Week £70.00
Available Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm. Free accesss to WiFi and high- speed broadband, free use of the Centre’s communal networking lounge and hot refreshments. Use of meeting rooms and the larger training/conference rooms can be booked under separate arrangement through each Centre's coordinator.
Working from home but need a business address?
Check out our Virtual Office services