TISBURY Nadder Enterprise Centre
Weaveland Road, Tisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 6HJ
Welcome to your perfect workspace!
The Nadder Health and Well Being Centre in Tisbury offers an amazing opportunity for start-up businesses.
We offer highly competitive work spaces for small and micro companies and entrepreneurs who work from home and need more professional office space.
Our 8 business units include one and two desk offices, a co-working space and meeting room.
If you are just looking for a registered address, there is a post box facility too.
Overlooking the spectacular Nadder Valley, the business centre has excellent networking facilities for events, seminars, workshops and meetings as well as communal space to meet with business colleagues and clients.
All our business tenants have a special corporate discount to the leisure and fitness suites - a real added bonus. There is also free business advice and support through the Wiltshire Business Support Service.
Together with the marvellous location, brand new facilities and discounted leisure and gym membership it really will make your work life look and feel very different.
For more information please call 01747 871141.
- £50/desk per week for office space, all-inclusive (except phone calls!) with an easy-in, easy-out rental agreement What's included
- Co Working space for a minimal monthly fee. What's included
- Free parking
- Disabled access to ground floor offices and meeting room
- High-speed broadband and WiFi
- FREE communal meeting and networking space within the Enterprise Centre, as well as fully equipped meeting, conference and training rooms .
- FREE business advice and support through the Wiltshire Business Support Service.
- Business networking events in the Centre
- Virtual office facilities from just £25 per month
Contact a team member now to arrange a visit
- 12 May 2017: The Swindon & Wiltshire SME Growth Project - Introduction
- 16 & 17 June 2017: Business Start-up Workshop
- 26 April 2017: Marketing Made Easy
- 3 May 2017: Marketing, Sorted!
- 24 May 2017: Advanced Strategy Seminar
- 16 May 2017: Basic Finance for Business Owners
- 23 May 2017: Strategy and Business Planning Workshop
- 25 May 2017: Marketing Made Easy
- 21 June 2017: Grant Wishes - Improve your grant application skills
- 22 June 2017: Advanced Strategy Seminar
- July to November 2017: Advanced Strategy Seminars
- 28 August 2017: Marketing Made Easy
- 6 September 2017: Grant Wishes - Improve your grant application skills
- 28 September 2017: Marketing Made Easy
- 18 October 2017: Grant Wishes - Improve your grant application skills
- 26 October 2017: Marketing Made Easy
- Easy-in/out rental agreement
- All inclusive - we cover business rates, utility and service charges, monthly telephone line rental, hot refreshments & free parking
- 24/7 access to secure office with chair, desk & VOIP telephone
- WiFi, and cabled high-speed broadband
- Use of the networking lounge & meeting room
- No VAT
1 calendar month @ £85.00/desk, payable monthly
Unlimited access to co-working space Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
Please call or email us to check availability and make your booking.
Working from home but need a business address?
Ask us about our Virtual Office facility.